This rich resouce is full of the latest resources for mental, emotional and social health relating to camp
- Prepare your camp to support camper and staff MESH using the Pre-Camp MESH Checklist
- Communicate to potential staff the Essential MESH functions of a camp staff member
- Download the MESH assessment tool (directions included with the download) Assessment of a Camper's Behavior of Concern
- Find a Mental Health First Aid course for yourself but also consider hosting a course for your staff and/or ACA local office.
- Check out the Mental Health Toolkit for additional MESH resources.
Walking Through a Panic Attack (MESH Blog, Gaslin May 2017)
Treating What You Can't: Meeting Mental, Emotional an Social Health Issues (MESH) Needs At Camp (Gaslin, InSite, June/July 2015)
The Spirit of Camp Care (Gaslin, CompassPoint, March 2017)
Addressing MESH Needs of Children Through Camp (Wilcox, January 2014)