State Specific Resources
Nursing Compact States (US)
State Specific Links
- Nursing Scope of Practice
- Behavioral Health Crisis Hotlines
- American Camp Association resource: Database of State Laws and Regulations Applicable to Camp
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Crisis
- Crisis Helpline
- Sexual Assault Crisis Services
The Office of Early Chldhood regulates camps in Conneticut
Minnesota Crisis Resources
- Minnesota has 24/7 crisis services available across the state, available both by phone and in-person by calling the appropriate county crisis phone number. A list of crisis services numbers can be found below as well as on the Department of Human Services website.
- Crisis Text Line is a text-based crisis line available across Minnesota 24/7. Text MN to 741 741.
- In the metro area, people in crisis can call **CRISIS (274747) from a mobile phone. This mobile phone service will soon be available statewide.
- Outside of the Twin Cities, you can use the directory for mental health crisis phone numbers in Minnesota by county.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline will continue to be available without interruption at 800-273-TALK (8255).